We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns in AdWords and Facebook.
You’ll need to be highly motivated, organized, have the ability to work independently and have a good understanding of the digital landscape but also a good working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook.
- Manage and optimize digital campaigns on a daily basis.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI) using analytics tools.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Daily communication with clients.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications.
- Previous experience with Social Media Marketing (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads).
Our ideal candidate:
- Have at least 12 month’s experience in a similar role.
- Have a real passion for digital marketing.
- Understand what makes consumers connect with a brand.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Is a team player.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Take a proactive approach to their work.
- Be keen to always learn something new.
What we offer:
- Working on challenging and interesting projects.
- Individual programs for professional training and development in the field of digital marketing.
- Great opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Flexible working time.
- Friendly working environment with a young and ambitious team.
- Nice and cozy office in the city center of Sofia.
Accella Digital is an equal opportunity employer, we provide a place where employees of all backgrounds can build a successful career.
Accella Digital is a leading performance agency specialized in AdWords management and conversion rate optimization. We are a smart team of digital practitioners who drive projects with a passion for reaching better ROI using Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon, and other performance channels. Accella Digital operates in multiple languages with delivery options for clients in Europe, USA, and Asia.
Please send CV together with 3 sentences why you would like to join our company to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 September 2016.