Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns in performance networks like Google Ads, Facebook, Bing and other PPC platforms. You’ll need to be highly motivated, organised and have an excellent understanding of the digital landscape but also experienced in working with Google Analytics, Ads and Facebook.
- Develop and implement PPC strategies for our client portfolio
- Daily bid management, budget allocation, campaign optimisation and oversight of paid campaigns for complex projects including A/B testing, setup and tracking
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Digital project management including collaboration with clients, SEO specialists, designers, web developers to attain the business objectives
Skills and Capabilities
- Proven experience in managing complex PPC campaigns
- Experience working with bid management platforms
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with unorthodox solutions where needed
What we offer
- Working with top companies on the local and international markets
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Motivating working environment in a specialised performance team
If you consider yourself a qualified candidate, please send a CV not later than June 30, 2020, to email@example.com.
Accella Digital is an equal opportunity employer; we provide a place where employees of all backgrounds can build a successful career.
Unfortunately, we cannot reply to all applicants personally. If you do not hear from us, then you have not made the interview stage.